Sunday, July 12, 2015

12 Quotes Avid Procrastinators Immediately Relate To

“Procrastinator?  No.  I just wait until the last second to do my work because I will be older therefore wiser.”
Unknown

“If it weren’t for the last minute, nothing would get done.”
Rita Mae Brown

“After all is said and done, more is said than done.”
Unknown

“You can’t just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
What mood is that? Last-minute panic.”
Bill Watterson

“The sooner I fall behind, the more time I have to catch up.”
Unknown

“Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn’t the work he is supposed to be doing at that moment.”
Robert Benchley

“I like work.  It fascinates me.  I can sit and look at it for hours.”
Unknown                             

“One of the greatest labor-saving inventions of today is tomorrow.”
Vincent T. Foss

“Never put off tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow.”
Unknown

“Procrastination always gives you something to look forward to.”
Joan Konner

“Hard work pays off later.  Laziness pays off now.  I have always been one for being in the moment.”
Unknown

“If something’s hard to do, then what’s the point?”
Homer Simpson

   - J. A. Kind

No comments:

Post a Comment