Sunday, April 26, 2015

Unloved Limericks

Yemen

I once met a walker in Yemen.
I popped all those diddies with semen.
My whore then declared
That her blood had not aired,
I asked, is there child – heard, “Yeah man.”


Moe

My step dad’s last name is just Lester.
He always strokes my best friend, Ester.
I tell him, “Jeez, Moe!”
But he just moans, “Oh!”
Wow, how I hate that Moe Lester.


Copulating

Your uterus will soon hold my kid,
I just first need to open the lid
Of a jar that does hide,
Your reproductive organ inside,
That gives me no need of a bride – forbid!


My Winged Companion

I really want to find some love.
So I must get a messenger dove,
To send this here letter,
That’ll be read to get her,
Kidding – come bird, I speak of.


Breakfast - the most important meal

I listen to your beating heart.
The sound it makes embodies art.
I lick it - yum - with my tongue,
Oh, your heart bleeds so young,
I bite and then rip it apart.


It's a little dusty down there

You’re so pretty you look like a rose,
Oh yes baby, please stay in that pose,
Ha – I reckon you will,
Due to the previous kill,
Quickie? You might decompose…


       - J. A. Kind

No comments:

Post a Comment